Friday 7 June 2019

Wellington camp



Wellington camp


On the 6th of May, we went to Wellington for camp we went to great places my most fun moment was adrenaline forest I couldn’t go on the really high ones but it was still fun. My most memorable moment was going to the pool because we went to the wave pool and two people got to got down the hydroslide at a time. The place we stayed at was a great place at night we played games like a spotlight and some other games. the worst part was the drive up and back because it was a really long drive and on the way back I felt sick the whole way.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, my name is jay and I am a student in room 14 at mangapapa School. I really like how you’ve added lots of detail It made me think of how I’m going to hamilton for camp.. Have you thought about adding pictures or videos? If you would like to see my learning, my blog is https://jayslearning.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.